Thursday 9 December 2010

Yey acting.

I'm a member of Spotlight! Finally! Check me out, http://www.spotlight.com/interactive/cv/4816-3421-5348


In other news from yesterday, i went to the first rehearsals for the live studio project, and i'm going to be given more lines.


Last night was Concept Film Night, and i was in two of the films shown, The Jump and The Woman Who Loved A Tree.
At the end, a film maker came over to me and told me about a script he was writing for a film, and that he thought i would be great for one of the lead roles! So i gave him my card and he said he'd be in touch.
As well as that, Chris from Writers' Block, a writer and poet among other things, asked if i would be interested in a part in a play he had written, so it's all looking good on the job front, i hope!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment