Thursday 3 November 2011

Back from Halloween

Although this year was fun, i think i must have hyped last year's scare attraction in my mind. What i had forgotten about was the long hours spent rehearsing in the freezing cold, then the even longer hours spent performing in the freezing cold and, this year, rain.

I realise now that last year we were so lucky with the weather, i remember at one point being too warm, but this year i sneaked my ski jacket under my costume and was still shivering.
We had half an hour of torrential rain on the third night, and i spent most of it hiding under a bridge pretending to be a troll for if any more people walked through.

One good thing was that i realised a photo of me from last year was printed on a huge canvas in the cafe.




I won't be doing it again next year, but Gary, the producer, told me about a new scare attraction happening in Sunderland next year, so i might give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment